Friday 29 July 2016

Mmmm...Berries!

Berried Treasures by Essie

This week our nail polish colour is Berried Treasures (by Essie). It’s a bright berry red, with a hint of pink. When we saw this name, the first thing we thought of, of course, was all the yummy summer berries and all the delicious things you can make with them! So this week I did a search for all kinds of berry recipes that look absolutely scrumptious. There were so many recipes it was hard to decide which ones to choose, but eventually I made up my mind. I’m definitely going to have to put some of these recipes on my cooking/baking to do list!
I have broken them down in to different categories, so it’s easier to find one that fits your need or mood. Enjoy!



Drinks



Muffins & Cupcakes
Blackberry Cupcakes with Rose Cream Cheese Frosting: http://www.hummingbirdhigh.com/2013/08/blackberry-cupcakes.html




Salads




Entrees
Goat Cheese and Strawberry Grilled Cheese: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/goat-cheese-grilled-cheese




Pies & Tarts




Other Desserts




Ice Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment