Thursday 21 May 2020

Bread Maker Cinnamon Bread



Happy Thursday! On top of self  isolating, we have been doing a kitchen reno so we haven’t had a kitchen for a few weeks and will not have one for a few more at least. I am already having baking and cooking withdrawals as that’s what I love to do. I especially love to bake every Friday night as a release after a long week at work. Since I anticipated that I’d be out of a kitchen for a little while, I did some baking beforehand to “get it out of my system” so I’ll be sharing those recipes with you for the next little bit. Once the new kitchen is done, we can do lots of baking and cooking in there to share with you all.

I tried out another bread maker recipe not long ago. This time I made some raisin bread and boy was it delicious. I actually made it a few times and did a loaf right before the kitchen was pulled apart so that I could have some yummy bread for breakfast’s.

Bread Maker Raisin Bread

You will need...
1¼ cup of warm water (microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds roughly)
2tbsp. of butter
3¼ cup of flour
2tbsp. of sugar
1¼ tsp. of salt
1tsp. of cinnamon
1tsp. of active dry yeast
½-3/4 cup of raisins

Warm your water and add to the bread maker pan.


Now add in the butter, sugar, salt, yeast, and flour and sprinkle the cinnamon on top.


Put on the sweet setting on your bread maker and choose the large loaf and darker crust.

You should hear a bunch of beeps about half way through and that’s when you’ll add in the raisins.


When it’s ready, allow it to cool before slicing it and put it all in a tightly sealed container. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment