Friday 30 January 2015

Welcome to Our New Blog!




Here it is...our new blog! Well, it’s not really new, but it has a new look. I have been spending days trying out new templates, colours, fonts, etc. and I feel this new look best represents Paperwhite Creations and the things that we love creating. It also kind of looks like the Paperwhite Creations website; I wanted to have everything coordinated and match so I gave the blog a crafty earth toned theme. I’m going to start out this New Year and new blog slow and steady because I have lots of ideas and I don’t want to overwhelm myself or anybody else, haha.

Things will still get tweaked here and there until I get it to how I want it to exactly look, but take a peek and see the brand new look of the Paperwhite Creations blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment