Wednesday 24 July 2013

Nicole's Summer Playlist!

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.” - Victor Hugo

I love listening to music…I love listening to it while I work or while I play, while I’m walking or while I’m driving, while I’m by myself or while I’m hanging out with friends…unless I need to be listening to something else, pretty much any time is a good time to listen to music! Although…sometimes certain occasions need certain kinds of music :)

Last week Samantha shared her summer playlist, this week she’s off having a blast in Las Vegas and now it’s my turn to share my summer playlist. Some of these songs are relatively new, some are older ones that I've just recently discovered and others I've been listening to for a while but they just never get old!

Usually I’m a ‘shuffle’ sort of person, I pick my playlist, artist or album and put it on shuffle, but I did try to have some kind of order for my playlist…like Samantha, I tried to start with the slower more mellow songs progressing to faster more energetic songs. I ended with Favorite Song by TobyMac since it’s just such a happy song and I just can’t help smiling after listening to it…and who wouldn't want to end their playlist with a smile!


Nicole’s 2013 Summer Playlist!

1. Let Us Love – Needtobreathe
2. Beautiful, Beautiful – Francesca Battistelli
3. I’ll Show You How To Live – Sanctus Real
4. Lay It Down – Jars of Clay
5. Speak To Me – Remedy Drive
6. Listen To The Sound – Building 429
7. Hall Of Fame – The Script
8. Between The Raindrops – Lifehouse
9. Black & White – Royal Tailor
10. Life In Color – OneRepublic
11. Everyday People – Nicole C. Mullen
12. All The Right Moves – OneRepublic
13. Gold – Britt Nicole
14. Gone – TobyMac
15. Legacy – Sanctus Real
16. Nobody Listen – Lifehouse
17. Selling The News – Switchfoot
18. Brave – Action Item
19. Control – Royal Tailor
20. Move – MercyMe
21. You Set The Rhythm – Newworldson
22. No Ordinary Love – TobyMac
23. Born Again – Newsboys
24. Wannabe – Royal Tailor
25. Favorite Song – TobyMac


No comments:

Post a Comment