Friday 19 July 2013

Samantha's Summer Playlist



“Where words fail, music speaks.” – Hans Christian Anderson

I love love love music! Whenever I am down or even when I’m happy I always stick on some of my favorite songs or songs that deal with what I am going through and I sing, dance, and sometimes cry, I just escape. I love discovering new songs and listening to them over and over again. It’s always a special moment for me when I find a song that speaks to me and that expresses exactly how am feeling or what I want to say to someone. 

Nicole and I have decided to share our summer playlists with everyone. I’m up first because next week I won’t be here...I’ll be having the time of my life in Las Vegas! I hope you enjoy my summertime playlist; I’ve been listening to these songs non-stop since the summer started and some of them are becoming my all-time favorites. I guess there is sort of an order to my playlist...I started out with more mellow songs, progressed to dance and sing at the top of your lungs songs, and then I ended with a One Republic song that keeps me positive and makes me smile!

Enjoy the music,

Samantha

Samantha’s 2013 Summer Playlist:

1.      Daylight – Maroon 5
2.      Breathing Underwater - Metric
3.      All Time Low – The Wanted
4.      Cups – Anna Kendrick
5.      Makin’ Out – Mark Owen
6.      Hey – Matthew Morrison
7.      The Fighter (feat. Ryan Tedder) – Gym Class Heroes
8.      Anything Could Happen – Ellie Goulding
9.      Cruise (feat. Nelly) – Florida Georgia Line
10.  True Love – P!nk
11.  I Will Wait – Mumford and Sons
12.  Don’t Let Me Get Me – P!nk
13.  Love Somebody – Maroon 5
14.  My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark – Fallout Boy
15.  Starlight - Muse
16.  The Adventure  - Angels and Airwaves
17.  Rockstar (feat. Mike Krompass & Steven Schneider) – Jordan Knight
18.  What Do You Want From Me? – Take That
19.  Let’s Go Higher (feat. Colby O’Donis) – Jordan Knight
20.  Candy – Robbie Williams
21.  C’mon – Ke$ha
22.  All That I Want – Robbie Williams
23.  Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) – Robin Thicke
24.  Walks Like Rihanna – The Wanted
25.  Feel Again - One Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment