Thursday 17 September 2020

Birthday Card

 


Another week already!

This week I made a Birthday card for a friend so I thought that I would share it with you.

As Summer wraps up, I thought I would go with a bright and fun card.

I used the regular size that we do for cards, 6 ¾ x4 ¾. I picked a bright green as my base and then layered a 6 ¼ x 4 ¼ bright pink layer on top.

Before doing that I stamped the pink layer with beige ink and then used white embossing powder over it to make for bright white words. I left some space under the words, an inch or so. Then I flattened this layer.

                                   

I punched some bright green hearts, three to be exact. Then when the layer was flat, I glued the three hearts under the words.

                                                       

Then finally I glued the layer onto the card and then a bright cheery Birthday card was created!  

                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment