Thursday 10 January 2019

"Living Coral" 2019's Colour of the Year





Can you believe it’s Colour of the Year time already?!  As always I have been looking forward to this blog post for some time now.

This year’s colour is called “Living Coral”. I actually love coral but don’t incorporate it a lot in my life because I can never find the right coral coloured things that suit me. We also haven’t made very many coral coloured cards either which may change this year. I often associate coral with weddings, especially bridesmaid’s dresses for some reason. Maybe we’ll make some coral wedding cards this year.

Anyways, let me describe “Living Coral” for you now. It’s described as both vibrant and mellow and I can understand why. It’s soft yet bright and cheerful as the same time; for some reason I think of pastels and beachy summer days.  Pantone explains that it “provides comfort and buoyance in our continually shifting environment.” It’s a very adaptable colour. I feel like you can incorporate this colour into many different situations. Like I said before, I often think about it when I think about weddings, but it would be such a nice home décor colour, jewellery colour, baby clothing colour, and I think it would work with all season wardrobes. I’ve also seen really nice shades of blush and nail polish in coral. Pantone also says that Living Coral is “symbolizing our innate need for optimism and joyful pursuits” and it “embodies our desire for playful expression.” It’s a joyful natural colour that compliments most people and surroundings. It is not just a colour found under the sea anymore! J

So please enjoy some of our favourite things in “Living Coral!”

Jewlery





Home Décor

















Clothing







Shoes






Accessories







Makeup




  
Food










Wedding 



























Links:

https://traderoots.com/Detailed/Coral/Coral_Jewelry/Three_Strand_Sicilian_Sciacca_Coral_Frangia_Necklace_167.html

































https://www.pinterest.ca/julee2411/my-hunter-boot-collection/

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZOYA-ZP838-ZAHARA-opalescent-coral-nail-polish-PETALS-Collection-5-oz-NEW-/141934846836

















































No comments:

Post a Comment