Thursday 2 October 2014

Donuts



“Donuts. Is there anything they can’t do?” – Matt Groening


It’s a new month and that means we are moving on from school meals to a bunch of different things for this month’s blog posts. 

This week I’m going to review the treat I bought myself the other day, a babycakes donut maker. It’s something that I’ve wanted for a long time. I enjoy a good donut every now and then and for me it’s a little difficult to just go out and buy a donut with the chances of nut contamination. Now I can make yummy donuts at home for everyone. I’ve tried out three different types already for my family and I’ve only had the maker for two days!




The donut maker is really easy to use. It’s non-stick so you just have to oil it slightly each time you use it. You preheat it like a waffle maker until the green light comes on and then you pour your batter in and time for 3 minutes roughly; you have donuts in no time. It’s so easy. The maker comes with a book of easy recipes that take very little time to make. You can mix the batter while the donut maker preheats. You can make different icing/glazes to go on top of them and even better, you can get some of your favorite toppings together and have a donut decorating party!


Overall, the babycakes donut maker is an easy to use little gadget that makes really delicious donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment