Thursday 2 January 2014

New Years



“On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me: eleven Pipers Piping, ten Lords a Leaping, nine Ladies Dancing, eight Maids a Milking, seven Swans a Swimming, six Geese a Laying, five Golden Rings, four Calling Birds, three French Hens, two Turtle Doves, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.” – Frederic Austin

Happy New Year! We said goodbye to 2013 and welcomed in a fresh new year this week. 

As we have gotten older we celebrate New Years differently. This year we spent New Year’s Eve with friends and some family. My brother’s birthday is actually on New Year’s Day so I baked cupcakes for him on Tuesday to have at midnight. We had some friends, one of which was Nicole, over here for dinner and then we all played games. I had to leave the party to go celebrate elsewhere, but I heard everyone had a blast and stayed up until 3am! Both Nicole and I were having so much fun that we forgot to take pictures, but our last blog of the 12 Days of Christmas will have lots of photos.

Happy 2014 everybody! Here’s to a happy and healthy year.

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment