Wednesday 4 December 2013

Samantha's Decorations



“On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me: seven Swans a Swimming, six Geese a Laying, five Golden Rings, four Calling Birds, three French Hens, two Turtle Doves, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.” – Frederic Austin

Every December 1st in my house we put up our Christmas tree and decorations. We of course have an artificial tree because of all the allergies that we suffer from. This year our decorating has been a bit slower; we’ve all gotten sick with that nasty flu again, so it’s slowed us down dramatically. We have however, managed to put up some decorations. I had planned to have a lot more photos of finished decorations but half decorated trees and boxed decorations will have to do!

Samantha 


First we have the tree when we first put it up Sunday night. I was laying down on the couch observing, haha. Then from my same position shivering and laying on the couch the following day and night, I took some more photos of the slow decoration progress; we should have it completed before Christmas.




Here are some pictures of all the decorations that have been boxed up all year. It's going to take a little more time for all of them to find their way out this year but eventually they'll get put up.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment