Friday 25 October 2013

The 12 Weeks of Christmas



“On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me: A Partridge in a Pear Tree.” – Frederic Austin

Today marks only two months until Christmas! 

We’ve decided to do something called the 12 weeks of Christmas on our blog. We are going to count down the weeks until Christmas (plus a few weeks afterwards) and blog about some of our favorite traditions and some of the things that we are up to as Christmas approaches. 

I can’t believe that Christmas is almost here again! I’m looking forward to it, but there are already decorations in the stores and Halloween hasn’t even come and gone yet. I think that I’ll start getting in the Christmas mood when November comes around. Some people I know are really eager and have already gotten all of their shopping done! Some years I’m on the ball and get my shopping done in the summertime, but that isn’t the case for me this year. 

Some of the holiday things that we are going to look at on the blog for the 12 weeks of Christmas are: favorite music and movies, baking, crafts, potential gifts, and decorating; those are just a few, so stay tuned for more!

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment