Thursday 26 November 2020

Apple Taffy Dip



Today I have something simple and quick to share with you which includes a Fall staple, the apple. Apple Taffy Dip is the perfect little mid-week treat. It has just the right amount of sweetness like a dessert and there are some healthy aspects to it too. I always like to have it as a treat with a nice Granny Smith apple with my lunch or after my workout. Just because it is called “Apple Dip” doesn’t mean you can’t have it with anything else. I like to dip strawberries, grapes, and melons in it as well.

Apple Taffy Dip

1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
1 tsp. of vanilla
½ cup of brown sugar
¼ cup of powdered sugar

Whip up the cream cheese and sugars until light and fluffy.


Add in the vanilla.

I usually double the recipe and sometimes I put in less sugar as well so that it doesn’t get too sweet.
Slice up an apple and dip away. I like the Granny Smith apple because the sourness compliments the sweet dip.





No comments:

Post a Comment