Friday 12 December 2014

Kids Gifts



“There is something about Christmas that requires a rug rat. Little kids make Christmas fun. I wonder if I could rent one for the holidays.” – Laurie Halse Anderson

Christmas is just a few weeks away now. Everything is decorated here at my house. I have bought all my presents, so now I’m just going to hibernate and make Valentine’s cards, haha. The shoppers are crazy and the crowds at the mall are insane so I’m glad that I am going to be able to avoid all that because I was on the ball and got all my shopping done early.

For those of you still looking for gifts, this week we have gift ideas for kids (ranging from babies to teens) and we have based all the gift ideas on our blues, white, and silver Merry Christmas card. 



Enjoy!

Babies:
 This personalized story book is a super cool idea for little ones.

Toddlers/Preschoolers:

A chair their size if perfect for little kids to feel comfortable and to relax in while watching a movie or doing crafts etc. Plus you can have it personalized!

Elementary School Kids:

I think all kids have gotten a bike for Christmas at some point in their lives. This age is perfect for a first bike. Remember, safety first! I’ve picked out a helmet to go along with this bike.

Tween



Teenagers






No comments:

Post a Comment