Wednesday 13 August 2014

Beaches



“Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun.” – Brian Wilson

I think of going to the beach when I think of summertime. Heading out to the local beach and relaxing for the day in the sun is fun, but going away to a far off beach would be the ultimate summer vacation. I was on the CNN website and I saw an article about the nine nicest beaches in the world, so I thought that I would share these beautiful looking beaches with you this week. I have a link to the article which gives you the low down on each beach, its cleanliness, safe swimming, etc. Maybe they’ll inspire you to book a dreamy beach getaway!


Nine of the Best City Beaches in the World


Ipanema Beach in Rio De Janeiro

Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia

Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii

Brighton Beach in Brighton, England

Barceloneta Beach in Barcelona, Spain

Jumeirah Beach in Dubai

Miami Beach in Miami, Florida

Kitsilano Beach, Vancouver, British Columbia

Clifton Beaches, Cape Town, South Africa


 

No comments:

Post a Comment