Monday 16 June 2014

Summer



“Good times, sunshine and summertime” – “Sunshine and Summertime” by Faith Hill

Faith Hill’s “Sunshine and Summertime” is the perfect song to ring in the summer and tomorrow just happens to be the first day of summer. I have a feeling this summer is going to be an amazingly fun one; I don’t know why. There are so many things that I think about when I think about summer and hopefully for the next weeks of summer we can blog about some of those things. 


One thing that comes to mind when I think of summer is bathing suits. Bathing suits can be a frustrating problem for some. Finding the right style to match your body type and to also make you look good can be difficult at times. I love bathing suits just as much as I love nail polish and hearts, so I was surfing the web to look for new styles and trends for the summer and I stumbled across a Glamour article that will assist you in finding the right type of bathing suit to match your body type. I have the link below, so take a look and maybe it will help you find that perfect bathing suit so you can enjoy yourself at the beach or lake this summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment