Friday 11 April 2014

Nail Polish



“If the color fits, wear it.” – Essie


I just came back from Vegas and it was so warm and sunny outside. I had on sandals and flip flops most of the time showing off my freshly painted pink toes; it really felt like summer. While I was away and even since I got back, I have been paying attention to all of the pretty shades of nail polish on exposed toes and finger nails. 

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge fan of nail polish. I have a large collection of different shades of nail polish and am always looking for new shades and brands to try. OPI, Essie, and Sally Hansen Diamond Strength are the brands that dominate my nail polish collection. I think I have even got Nicole crazy for nail polish; she’s slowly starting a collection of her own. I always have some polish on my toes and finger nails even if it is just clear. In my collection I have a variety of different colors. I’m a sparkle fan so I have a few sparkle shades but mainly matte; it’s nice to be sparkly every once in a while though. I really love OPI’s “Glizterland” gold shade as well as “I’m All Ears” from the Minnie Mouse collection; they are fun girly colors!


I’m a fan of having soft light colors on my finger nails; I’m also a fan of the French Manicure. Sally Hansen has a great French Manicure pack that allows you to achieve the look at home on your own; it’s super easy and when you’re done looks like a pro did it. Every once in a while if I want to make a statement or match an outfit, I’ll change my nail polish up and wear brighter or darker colors like red, purple, or pink. 


On toes though, I personally love wearing shades of red and pink; they’re my favorite!


For my birthday last year, Nicole got me sparkly pink nail polish with hearts in it! Three of my favorite things all combined together. Love it!

Here is a link to something very cool; it tells you what your nail polish says about your character, very neat. 


Have fun experimenting with nail polish!

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment