Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentine's Day and All Things Hearts

“Now let me show you the shape of my heart.” – From the “Shape of My Heart” by The Backstreet Boys
 Be excited...it’s Valentine’s Day today! I don’t know why I love this holiday, it’s not like I have a Valentine very often to share it with, I guess I just love hearts and love and pink and red, who knows?

In honour of Valentine’s Day we are going to fill this blog with all things hearts today. Yes, we are going to share with you some heart shaped things that have caught our eyes whether it be on Etsy, in the store, on a cooking show, online, etc. be prepared for lots of hearts.

P.S. Looking for a perfect Valentine love song? Try Beyoncé’s new song “XO.” I'm loving it right now and it’s super appropriate for the day.

Enjoy!

Samantha

Here are some cute heart things that we found on Etsy with links!

No comments:

Post a Comment